Utah Orthodontic Care – Lagoon
Lagoon Week is Back! – August 15 – 22, 2021!
At Utah Orthodontic Care, we spend our days working hard to bring our patients the most amazing, healthy, and confident smiles. That’s why this annual patient appreciation event is one we treasure greatly! This summer event wins as a staff and patient favorite and we’re happy to bring it back this year!
Your favorite Salt Lake City area orthodontic provider is bringing you summer fun and smiles by offering our patients, their families, and friends special discount tickets to Lagoon Amusement Park.
- Special Ticket Price: $48 each for Single Day Passports – plus $1 processing fee per ticket – a $20 savings!
- Choose Your Date: Tickets are valid August 15 -22, 2021 (excluding Saturday, August 21, 2021)
- Single Day Passports Include Park Admission, Rides, Lagoon-A-Beach, Pioneer Village, and Scheduled Entertainment. X-Venture Zone Attractions are not included with the purchase of a Single Day Passport.
- Lagoon Park Address: 375 North Lagoon Drive, Farmington, UT 84025
FAQs – Utah Orthodontic Patient Appreciation Event at Lagoon Event
- How do I buy tickets?
- All existing patients will be emailed an online discount code.
- Not a patient? Stop into any of our 9 Wasatch Front locations for the discount code.
- What about parking?
- The parking fee is additional so plan accordingly.
- Do you have a list of rides at Lagoon?
- Of course… Click Here.
- What if I buy tickets and then I am unable to go?
- Not to worry… Tickets can be used on any of the designated dates. Tickets are not refundable and cannot be re-sold, but can be given to family or friends if you unable to attend.
- What day will I see UOC staff at Lagoon?
- You may see UOC staff at any or all of the designated dates. You’ll know it’s us because we will be the adults with the biggest smiles.:)