always maintain the highest levels of cleanliness in our offices, with
the advent of the Coronavirus we wish to reach out to all our patients
in the UOC Family and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing
enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the State of Utah Health Department and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- We have enhanced the techniques used to clean our offices every day. In particular, we are paying extra attention to lobby furniture, door handles, reception counters, and other “touch” areas.
- The orthodontic chairs are being wiped down with sanitizer between every patient.
- All UOC staff continue to follow universal infection control procedures including frequent hand washing.
- As always, all our orthodontic staff is masked and gloved when working with patients.
- Whenever possible we will space patients to every other chair in order to maintain the 6 foot recommended radius.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
ask that if you or your child is experiencing a fever or coughing that
you please reschedule your appointment for the safety of others. Please
forward to seeing you at upcoming appointments and rest assured that we
are doing all we can to promote a caring, safe, and healthy environment.
Your safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team.