Utah Orthodontic Care is a leading orthodontics practice in Salt Lake City. We offer a variety of orthodontic services, such as traditional metal braces, clear aligners, and Invisalign® at a reasonable price.
When You Should Consider Invisalign for Your Teeth
Our flexible financial plans and insurance coverage make treatment affordable for everyone. You can improve your self-esteem and your smile with our help. After treatment, you won’t ask, “Is Invisalign worth it?”
The Invisalign® Clear Aligners are the world’s most comfortable, convenient, and affordable way to straighten teeth. Simple, quick, and painless, the process does not take long.
Dental Care for Invisalign Salt Lake City, Utah
Orthodontists have been using Invisalign for over 20 years as an alternative to traditional braces. Transparent aligners cover the teeth and are virtually invisible.
The first step in the Invisalign process is to take an impression, take X-rays, and take photographs. Using these images, the dentist creates the Invisalign treatment plan. Afterward, the lab converts the plan into 3D computer files.
These files are used by the lab to create a series of custom-made clear aligners for the patient, which are delivered in about six weeks. Aligners gently move teeth into place without causing any pain or irritation to the gums or other soft tissues around the teeth.
You Won’t Believe the Difference Invisalign Makes
- Discreet: Aligners made with Invisalign are customizable and durable. Clear aligners gently move your teeth. The devices allow patients to eat, drink and speak normally.
- Effortless Oral Hygiene: Since aligners can be removed, they make oral hygiene so much easier.
- Enjoy Your Favorite Foods: As Invisalign aligners are removable before meals, you are free to eat whatever you want without worrying about dietary restrictions.
- Comfortable to Wear: With Invisalign aligners, you can straighten your teeth without the discomfort of metal braces. Since they are made from smooth, clear plastic, they won’t cause any small cuts or scratches inside the mouth.
- Easier Treatment: Is Invisalign worth it? Absolutely. Six-weekly check-ups are required for braces. By contrast, Invisalign aligners require fewer visits throughout treatment and work faster than traditional braces.
Invisalign: How It Works
There is no better way to straighten teeth without braces than with Invisalign. Invisalign treatment time is different for every patient–but generally, it takes 12-18 months to complete. This is the treatment process for most patients:
- In your first appointment, we will examine your teeth, gums, and jaw in detail to determine the most appropriate treatment. For a complete understanding of your orthodontic condition, we will take diagnostic records and X-rays.
- When your orthodontic team receives these records, they will create a 3D computer model of your mouth and bite. Our team will plan your treatment and create your custom over-the-counter or prescription appliances.
- To realign teeth, aligners are plastic trays worn over the teeth. Over time, your top and bottom teeth will move into their proper positions and remain there. You can remove them when you eat or practice oral hygiene, and you’ll wear them for about 20 hours a day.
- Each set of aligners will be worn for two weeks before you switch to the next. Every time you wear a new pair, your teeth move closer to their final positions.
Get Invisalign in Salt Lake City Today!
With Invisalign, you can straighten your teeth without metal wires and brackets by wearing clear, removable aligners. Using 3D computer technology, Invisalign aligners are customized for each person’s mouth and are built up gradually to move their teeth.
Contact us and make an appointment today to find out how we can help you.
If you are looking for “invisalign near me” and need orthodontic treatment, please visit our offices. Our doctors and team would love to help you achieve your dream smile!